January 26, 2015
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Agenda Amendment and Adoption
- Town Manager’s Report
- Acceptance of Previous Minutes – 1/12/15
- Interviews for the Board of Appeals and Planning Board
- All items involving the town attorney, town engineers, town employees or other town consultants or requested officials.
(010315-1) The Kittery Town Council moves to discuss and give guidance to the Finance Director regarding the Fire Truck Transfer repayments.
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- (010315-2) The Kittery Town Council moves to hold a public hearing on an application from Shri Ganesh, Inc., 841 Main Street, Reading, MA for a Victualer’s License for Kittery Food Mart, 2 Shapleigh Road.
- (010315-3) The Kittery Town Council moves to hold a public hearing and act on proposed amendments to Title 16, Chapter 16.9 of the Kittery Town Code as recommended by the Planning Board.
- Discussion by members of the public (three minutes per person) b. Response to public comment directed to a particular Councilor c. Chairperson’s response to public comments
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
(120114-1) The Kittery Town Council moves to ordain proposed amendments to Title 16, Chapters 16.10, 16.2, 16.3, 16.7, and 16.8 of the Kittery Town Code as recommended by the Planning Board.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Donations/gifts received for Council disposition
- (010315-4) The Kittery Town Council moves to receive and discuss the Kittery Port Authority’s Self-Assessment report.
- (010315-5) The Kittery Town Council moves to approve the disbursement warrants.
- (010315-6) The Kittery Town Council moves to schedule a hearing in accordance with M.R.S. Title 17 §2851 Dangerous Buildings, to consider the condition of the building located at 40 Old Post Road, Map 8 Lot 25 and to take any appropriate action.
- (010315-7) The Kittery Town Council moves to re-appoint Maryann Place as the Registrar of Voters until 12/31/16.
- COUNCILOR ISSUES OR COMMENT
- COMMITTEE AND OTHER REPORTS
- Communications from the Chairperson
- Committee Reports
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: