Kittery Town Council
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
5. Agenda Amendment and Adoption
6. Town Manager’s Report
7. Acceptance of Previous Minutes – Regular meeting– May 30, 2018
8. Interviews for the Board of Appeals and Planning Board
9. All items involving the town attorney, town engineers, town employees or other town consultants or
a. (060318-1) The Kittery Town Council approves a resolution to recognize the Maine National
Guard for their efforts and contributions to the restoration of Wood Island.
b. (060318-2) The Kittery Town Council moves to receive a presentation from Jen Thayer and
approve her request for a “Little Free Library” to be placed at Inspiration Park.
10. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a. Discussion by members of the public (three minutes per person)
b. Response to public comment directed to a particular Councilor
c. Chairperson’s response to public comments
12. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
a. (0603-18-3) The Kittery Town Council hereby ordains Title 15 – Code of Ethics of the Kittery
Town Code, as presented.
13. NEW BUSINESS
a. Donations/gifts received for Council disposition.
b. The Kittery Town Council moves to approve the disbursement warrants.
14. COUNCILOR ISSUES OR COMMENTS
15. COMMITTEE AND OTHER REPORTS
a. Communications from the Chairperson
16. EXECUTIVE SESSION
(060318-3) The Kittery Town Council moves to go into executive session in accordance with 1
M.R.S. § 405(6) (A) to discuss a personnel matter.
Posted: June 21, 2018