House Fire on Lori lane 3-24-14

LHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,-N8ys8NbdGlCA_SZ_fHtftwsk2Ky7o_vgySAGIgbqwIouJA9PPvSkjGDt6toJnXFcSMjWmb53sb-08ccGSBe92ntD2-1pRKZTdQiukiYR5uunXxZ_QThose who are wondering what the Fire Crews were up to yesterday, here are some pictures. A few shots from Thomas Hoyt’s Facebook post of yesterdays house fire in Kittery. See more at thomashoytphotography.com.

Two people were transported to York Hospital for smoke inhalation treatment a Lori lane residence caught fire Monday afternoon in Kittery just off from Haley Rd. it was located at 1 Lori Lane. A working smoke detector went off around 4:30 p.m. The fire was brought under control around 45 minutes later. It was reported to be from a cooking accident.

Nelson and Marie Gyurko own the home. According to the Portsmouth Herald, Fire Chief Dave O’Brien said firefighters responded to the same home just two or three years ago for a fire that might have started in the same place.

Lori lane

Lori lane

1966666_10201163088349552_1476642561_n 969249_10201163086189498_687051573_n 1383215_10201163089589583_1984880357_n  10004005_10201165757656283_512870102_n 1970628_10201165760296349_1423084949_n 1798199_10201165756136245_771462941_n